Question:
Does anyone know any web sites for cheap airplane tickets?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Does anyone know any web sites for cheap airplane tickets?
Sixteen answers:
2006-04-09 22:37:58 UTC
SInce you asked t his question in the Atlanta section i'm assuming either you live there or are traveling there. With that said, Air Tran Airways and Delta have hubs there in ATlanta. Air Tran is really cheap and more so if you fly certain dates. Just check their website. I usually try checking first the airlines sites, and then check Expedia, although its not that inexpensive, just to see who has a better price.
beach_mommy19
2006-04-09 16:49:03 UTC
Bookit.com and fyi almos all tickets are non-refundble anywhere you book and there is usally a $50.00-$100.00 fee for changes this info is also for the girl who wrot 2 pages on a simpel question
2006-04-09 15:38:13 UTC
kayak.com looks up every airlines at once.
PURE PLEASURE
2006-04-09 14:45:33 UTC
Try cheap seats, or cheap tickets,or yahoo travel orbit.com!
donald.holland5238@sbcglobal.net
2006-04-09 14:40:10 UTC
travelosity
AmandaPanda
2006-04-09 14:39:42 UTC
I always go with orbitz just because they've been around a while and have always given me a deal, like it's not hit or miss.
scrappinmomma
2006-04-09 14:39:00 UTC
I used hotwire; it was a little cheaper than travelocity (which i prefer) but on hotwire, you don't know your exact flight until purchase. that sucks. stick w/ travelocity.
fuzz_bucket06
2006-04-09 14:38:49 UTC
ticketmaster.com. very very cheap
randomguy1
2006-04-09 14:38:35 UTC
orbitz.com

hotwire.com
tech_fanatic
2006-04-09 14:40:21 UTC
You need to go to several different sites to price it out and then see who offers the lowest rates. This will be the best way to find out.

All the online discounters are all pretty safe to go through. Just be sure you understand policies, etc. in case you need to cancel or change your flight. Look over what you book several times to make sure it is what you want/need. As far as the one site that is the best, it's really hard to tell you. They will all vary and change all the time. One site may be lower for one person, higher for the next. You just have to do your research and see what yo find. In my expereince, the cheapest way to go is directly through the airline. In my past dozen trips, that I can remember, the airline has always been cheaper than the online discounters. Just look around and see what you can find.

Check around online. There are several online discounters, like expedia, priceline, orbitz, etc. This is usually the cheapest way to go. But you should also check directly through airline sites to see if they are running a special. It is also easier to make changes if you use the airline directly instead of a discounter. For example, air tran often offers discounted tickets on Tuesdays and Thursdays and it is cheaper than through other online sites. I prefer to go with the air sites directly. Not only are they usually a less than discounters (Sites like Expedia, Orbitz, AAA, etc. charge service fees that can be small and in some cases $50 a ticket), but if you have to make a change or cancel, it is a lot easier than going with the discounters. Also watch in the newspapers and such, they often advertise specials in the newspaper .

Hope this helps!
?
2016-09-25 21:09:47 UTC
there are particularly some web pages which you will seek which will in all hazard supply you with the terrific fees obtainable. look at the information superhighway internet site BookMe and you're starting to be the skill to evaluate fees on all the respected trip web pages in in easy terms a pair minutes. that's totally handy and could save you a gaggle of time and cash. additionally, verify you purchase them on line... otherwise they can charge plenty bigger costs for telephone orders. sturdy success.
gary_1998_
2006-04-13 17:17:44 UTC
Here's the process that I use:

<14 days till travel: sidestep.com
jimbobbighouse
2006-04-09 14:44:28 UTC
www.site59.com

www.lastminutedeals.com

Both sites offer amazing deals on flights / packages for travelling within the next two weeks or so. Great for weekend getaways.
raq
2006-04-09 14:44:37 UTC
try checking jetblue.com. jet blue sells one of the cheapest airplane tickts and the airplane is super cool... so try it.
Jesus Freak
2006-04-09 14:39:06 UTC
expedia.com
n1c22000