Question:
What is there to do in Tuscaloosa, Alabama?
2006-01-26 11:48:38 UTC
What is there to do in Tuscaloosa, Alabama?
Two answers:
Need Help
2006-01-26 12:07:00 UTC
It's really funny I came across this question. I have a best friend that lives there (only God knows why)and at on point when I had a man that lived out there, I stayed out there for a month and teh only time we had alot of fun is when we drove to FL, GA, LA and everwhere else we could think for a months time. Drive...and don't look back. LMAO! J/k. It really all depends on the folks you kick it with.

Good Luck!
sosickofred
2006-01-26 16:19:58 UTC
It is a college town so from what I hear there are a lot of hot blondes and one or two bars full of college kids. Is Greek life an option? lol Good luck with that.