Question:
Has any one been to Wild adventures in Valdosta , ga?
Emily
2006-04-05 19:08:38 UTC
Has any one been to Wild adventures in Valdosta , ga?
Three answers:
melissa_4573
2006-04-06 15:28:50 UTC
Yes we went a couple of years ago and had a blast. Its a very nice theme park with lots to do and its inexpensive you buy one day and get the next day free. They have a zoo, a waterpark, an theme park also many shows to see right there in one park. Its worth the money!
PrincessShine
2006-04-06 02:59:45 UTC
I've been there. I went a few years back for a concert. It's a small little theme park in the middle of nowhere. They have a few small rides, maybe one rollercoaster and then sporadically have animals spaced out throughout the park. It's not very big so you can get it done in one day. Check out their website for more info..http://wildadventures.net/welcome.asp
2006-04-07 00:06:20 UTC
ya i went 2 wks ago with my best friend that i use to cheer with. we had soooooooooooooooooo much fun!!