Question:
Are there any school closings in Georgia?
aliciamarie88
2006-02-12 11:44:52 UTC
With the blizzard coming, I'd like to know is it heading towards the south or is it heading towards the north & if there are any school closings in Georgia?
Four answers:
2006-02-12 11:50:50 UTC
This next week in Georgia is going to begetting warmer then it is today. School Closings will have to stay a dream, sorry.
nitram
2006-02-12 11:46:09 UTC
None yet. Keep a close eye on the news. There certainly will be some, especially in Northern GA.
2006-02-12 11:48:04 UTC
I don't think they have blizzards in georgia.
winny
2006-02-12 11:45:56 UTC
i am not sure