Question:
i have a boyfriend but he gets mad over stupid things and i love him alot!! what should i do?
2006-03-31 18:17:16 UTC
i have a boyfriend but he gets mad over stupid things and i love him alot!! what should i do?
Seven answers:
ralph.cramdon
2006-03-31 18:55:00 UTC
You're stupid. (Not "Your stupid")
?
2006-04-01 02:21:31 UTC
He sounds immature, but then I know some so called mature ppl who act retarded too. Tell him how you feel when he does specific things that bother you. If he cares about you, he'll take your feelings into account. If he doesn't change,decide if you love him enough to continue the relationship.

Personally, I wouldn't deal with a lot of drama. I don't like someone who creates problems where there are none. Life is too short dear....
ho0pSz16
2006-04-01 14:40:30 UTC
WELL FIRST TRY NOT 2 MAKE HIM MAD AND THEN JUST TRY 2 DO SOMETHIN FUN AND DIFF AND MAYBE HE WONT BE SO MAD!
megan_a93
2006-04-01 02:21:46 UTC
tell him how you feel if he gets mad at that then your to good for him
idontgiveascrap
2006-04-01 02:19:22 UTC
get mad at him for stupid things too.

If you can't beat them, join them.
Brittany
2006-04-01 14:27:30 UTC
I'm sure you can annoy him too. Don't try to get even, just talk it out, if it continues..DON'T DEAL WIT IT..Move on!
queery
2006-04-05 04:09:11 UTC
just love him more.....in a stupid way