Question:
i am moving in 16 days and i am only 8 years old what should i do about my friends?
rebeccaellen
2006-01-31 21:28:07 UTC
i am moving to north carolinia from Alaska
Five answers:
cubhuntin
2006-01-31 21:36:03 UTC
get addresses to write them. phone numbers to call them..and if u need time away from family its always nice to have places to stay in different cities..also concentrate on making new friends in ur new place. Your always going to make and lose friends its part of life.
hide@seek
2006-02-01 05:30:20 UTC
Get phone numbers and addresses keep in touch through the internet...become pen pals.
SkyRaider
2006-02-01 05:38:34 UTC
Get together with your friends and take pictures. Make them all sign a book that you'll take with you and stare at in the airplace. Get their addresses and write to them short notes often. Remember all their birthdays and send them good wishes.

You'll find good friends in your new place. I guarantee it.
Kit
2006-02-01 05:30:38 UTC
You guys can always stay in touch by email
ptsweety
2006-02-01 05:30:02 UTC
get some of there addresses and wright them ask if you can get there phone numbers to call them to