Question:
good places to eat in ATL?
2006-03-09 07:03:00 UTC
good places to eat in ATL?
Ten answers:
Hub
2006-03-09 13:30:45 UTC
Lots of those listed above are very high-end. For cheaper (but good) food:

Chinese: Little Szechuan

Canton Cooks

Harmony Vegetarian

Happy Valley Seafood for Dim Sum

Breakfast: Original Pancake House

OK Cafe

Hamburgers: Vortex

Cuban: Havana Sandwich Shop

Coco Loco

Mexican: Nuevo Laredo Cantina

Don Taco

Taco Veloz (more of a taco stand)

Indian: Raja

Panahar (really Bangladeshi)

Peruvian: Contigo Peru II

Macchu Pichu

Southern: The Colonnade

The Varsity

Chicken: Son's Place

Barbecue: Harold's

Dusty's

Burritos: Willy's

Steaks: Prime at Lenox Mall has good Sunday night specials

Agree with previous poster on Fogo de Chao

Malaysian: Penang

Tapas: Twist at Phipps

Another in Va. Highlands but name escapes me.

French: Brasserie le Coze--hurry--moving soon

at Lenox Mall

Lots and lots of others, but these are my favorites
Lizzzzie
2006-03-09 09:07:56 UTC
Here is a list of the Top Restaurants in Atlanta:

Fogo de Chao

Ritz-Carlton Dining Room

Aria

Babette's Cafe

La Grotta Ristorante Italiano

Seeger's

Tierra

Rosa's Pizza

Eclipse di Luna

Tamarind Thai Restaurant

Here is more information for you: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g60898-Atlanta_Georgia.html
KDawg25
2006-03-09 07:25:20 UTC
I LOVE Fogo de Chao. It is a real Brazilian Steakhouse (started in Rio de Janeiro) right near Lenox Mall. It is FABULOUS food and such a unique experience! You should definitely try it!

And of course if you want a place that is truly Atlanta, The Varsity! But take your antacids, it's very greasy!
2006-03-09 07:47:18 UTC
There is a good tai resturant near peachtree street can't remember the name but has a giant turd shaped thing in a fountain in the front

ahha that is it

Tamarind Thai Restaurant

Was very good very clean impressive bathrooms and the food was good too
soccerknocker199
2006-03-10 12:18:07 UTC
The Varsity next to Georgia Tech
Question Monster
2006-03-09 07:10:24 UTC
When I lived there for a short while I loved going to Sweet Tomatoes.
2016-10-15 06:10:45 UTC
in the journey that your searching for fastfood try the college, they are extremely good. once you spot it you gained' omit it. The shakes are extremely good, aned the fries are too, kinda greasy, yet good. I havent eaten in there in a pair of twelve months, whether it became good. Very historic
pussycatdolls_dont_cha
2006-03-09 15:13:05 UTC
i dont like tomatoes unless they are in salad all cut up smaller than cherry tomatos. i dont know any good places just dont eat tomatoes or horse shi* ok?
k_d_weaver
2006-03-09 07:10:47 UTC
arizona depends on the occasion and whoo is going
ms lil bit
2006-03-09 07:11:35 UTC
Justin's, Gladis Knights-Chicken and Waffles, or my favorite THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY-its so nice and everything taste great...but for all of these you have to dish a little cash, if you know wat i mean!!