Question:
luxury hotel in atlanta?
menace_68
2006-01-21 09:44:14 UTC
luxury hotel in atlanta?
Three answers:
JAF
2006-01-21 10:00:08 UTC
I have stayed at the Westin in downtown Atlanta, and it is very nice. Typical hotels like the Ritz Carlton (in several locations, including Buckhead) and the W Hotel are very nice.

If you ever visit Orlando, Memphis, or Little Rock, you have to check out the Peabody Hotel. It is the ONE hotel that I have always wanted to stay - they have ducks in the lobby! It's very cool. check out: http://www.peabodyhotelgroup.com
youshedip
2006-01-21 09:46:27 UTC
The Sheraton Colony Square Hotel in midtown Atlanta...nice.
2016-12-17 06:42:54 UTC
The city of Orlando is found in one of the world's most visited tourist regions, which draws tens of millions guests every year and you may be one of them if you take a look with hotelbye . On the list of principal tourist attractions of Orlando are: Walt Disney World£Earth, SeaWorld Orlando, and Universal Orlando. Orlando's SeaWorld, with its big aquariums, dolphin and whale shows, feel pools, and extensive listing of trips, brings a big family group is the perfect spot to choose the family. In that place you will even get the ability for a close up encounter with dolphins and different residents. SeaWorld in Orlando is among the world's largest underwater parks and positively the most visited.