Question:
who is from atlana here?
shootoutboyz
2006-02-11 13:18:58 UTC
seriously
Six answers:
main_chalu_hu_re
2006-02-17 01:03:06 UTC
me from atl cobb county
KDawg25
2006-02-13 22:22:02 UTC
I was raised in Atlanta (well, the suburbs, but very few people actually live IN Atlanta). Lived there my whole life until I went to college and then got married. Sadly, I had to leave Georgia but plan to move back as soon as we get out of the military!
Mr. Knowledgeable VI
2006-02-12 02:45:24 UTC
I reside in Coweta County which is about a half hour away from the Atlanta Airport.
allison76217
2006-02-13 19:10:22 UTC
yeah, i am...actually, i'm from fayette county, but I worked in ATL, so i think that should count...i live in FL now
roymanliz
2006-02-11 21:22:43 UTC
i'm representing A town
2006-02-11 21:24:01 UTC