Question:
sumbody please guide me regarding the drivers license test?
main_chalu_hu_re
2006-04-18 08:18:33 UTC
i gave a learners test today in atlanta but i failed people who recently passed the test in the city can be helpful waiting for answers
Three answers:
jonw4u
2006-04-19 08:05:58 UTC
there is a down loadable booklet that you can go through. the test is split in 2 sections - one on signs ( i found most common sense can handle that one) and the other on laws/regulations etc. This section was first and the hardest.
Drunkenmimes
2006-04-18 08:27:49 UTC
I'm not sure if its the same in your state, I'm in Cali, but there should be an online tutorial at your DMV homepage that you can take over and over until you have it mastered. Hope you can find it!
Mad About Purple
2006-04-18 12:56:53 UTC
Good luck!

http://www.dmvguide.com/georgia-dmv