Question:
is there anybody remember me?i was an ice cream man in Atlanta last summer?
smthdvd
2006-04-02 13:30:28 UTC
actually im looking for a my favourite girl in my favourite neighborhood but i couldnt remember that fucn neighborhood plz help me i love her:)i think i need a map..
Five answers:
iknowgoodsex
2006-04-02 16:48:26 UTC
You might want to check your self in at the gray bar motel. Maybe you can ask the molesters their!!
sameeruddin
2016-12-13 13:42:52 UTC
ah guy i loved those too! I havent considered them in years, yet i comprehend they were made my reliable humor, nicely a minimum of those that got here by potential of on my ice cream truck were. they have spongebob formed ones with the little gum ball for his eyes now. save a pay attention for an ice cream truck, youll discover similar products.
JeffAV
2006-04-02 13:31:29 UTC
forget her....I want a triple scoop of Choc chip cookie dough
sarahlove300
2006-04-02 13:31:09 UTC
Maybe you should stop stalking little girls...
gg
2006-04-02 13:48:50 UTC
mapquest.com